Friday, August 21, 2009









When I watched the video I listened to two phrases that are etched on my memory.



People reach succes and then fail


I’m enough I don’t need to improve anymore



When I listened to these phrases I immediately thought in my experience as learner. I remember that many times I have had those feelings. And that happens because as the man of the video said, when we get what we want we relaxed ourselves and do not continue working hard. The same happens to me. For example, when I realize that I know enough about any topic I don’t make some much more effort in continuing improving and that is something that we, as students, have to reflect about. We have to change that attitude, we have to try our harder in every single thing that we do in our life, above all if it has to do with our studies. We are going to be teachers and we have to be cultured persons in the most matters possible, not only in our specialty.



. · * Anything is enough if we talked about learning * · .




2 comments:

  1. Hi fifi,

    I completely agree with you. We should change the attitude of conformity. We have to improve any more in order to be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello guys!

    You're right: We must stop being conformist due to keep improving our skills.


    *The video was well recorded at last! hahaha. That's success xD

    ReplyDelete